Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beautiful Things in Small Packages

Is there anything more beautiful than hearing a baby laugh? This is Kira mid laugh, such a beautiful sound!

Beautiful things come in small packages. Like this precious baby girl I got to dote upon last Saturday. Or the children of my City director. Those four boys kept me and my teammates in stitches. Children really do brighten up your day.

Another beautiful thing that came in a small package was a letter from home. I got a family photo sent to me, and several hand written letters from my family members. Getting that small package was such a joy.

Yet another beautiful thing that comes in a small package is Hot Chocolate. The weather is turning cooler here and hot chocolate in the evening makes things all cozy and just right. It is very cold in the morning, warm to almost hot in the day and then cool in the evening. I was kindly told by an office mate to make sure I wear layers, because people get sick a lot during this time of the year due to the major shifts in temperatures. It is so sweet how much my students and co-workers care about my health. I have had students tell me to wear a sweater in the afternoons because of how cool it gets. It is so precious.
I love how my students light up when they see me walking. Their precious cries of "Hello Miss Hilary! Hello teacher!" make my day! 
Beautiful things come in small packages, and half the fun is looking for them.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment